lucky brand tee, hm skirt, market buy bag
As China has been much of a wet desert, it's been far too difficult to walk out in anything but nothing, really. As a result, my ambitious packing and wishful thinking for cold weather is the result of an untouched suitcase. Luckily I managed to pack an ample amount of cut-offs, crop tops, and what is now my favorite go-to for hot windy days, this skirt. Effortless, light, and super flowy. It makes walking that much more cooler as any form of constriction in this land is a workout in itself. Simply put, minutes after these were taken I shaved my head. Ok no, but I was seriously considering it.
Some things I've learned/accumulated/picked up from being in Beijing:
1. Mosquitoes are cruel and vicious little things.
2. Crossing the street gives me anxiety (more so than normal).
3. Shopping is stressful, overwhelming, and a lot of work (also gives me anxiety).
4. People walk abnormally fast.
5. I still don't like Chinese food.
6. I miss toilets.
7. I miss L.A. Can't wait to fly back tomorrow.
Since I'm homesick, a throwback to my high school years with one of my favorite bands and one of my favorite songs.